It’s very important to realize you are constantly improving not only yourself, but also the world around you. And there’s a great connection between your inner and outer world. If you change your approach to everyday life, you’ll see the world is changing as well. So these are 14 ways to change the world.
1) Be friendly. You needn’t money or talent to be kind. Smile more. If you smile at your neighbor, the neighbor will smile at a shop assistant in the supermarket, and the shop assistant will smile at a buyer, etc. You may start this chain and infect people with your good mood.
2) Donate. Become a blood donor, do some volunteer work, give the needy something – food, money, clothes, and finally your time and attention. They really need it!
3) Start your own business. Try to work with those people, who have already been tested by this life, and who have overcome many difficulties. They know the price of labor and time.
4) Do not be silent. Participate in demonstrations and protests, write letters to magazines and newspapers. If you have something to say, don’t keep it in secret.
5) Become a parent. Give this world one more beautiful soul or take a foster child. This is the greatest thing you can do. This way you will change both your and your child’s lives.
6) Take care of nature. Everyone can make a modest contribution to the maintenance of cleanliness of the environment. It’s easy. If you see trash on the ground, pick it up and throw it to the garbage can.
7) Be courageous. Do something you think you could never do. Take risks and you will definitely succeed. It will inspire you to the next rounds of life.
8) Become a teacher. Read books, develop yourself, listen to the others and you will be able to give wise counsel when you are asked.
9) Be in love. So many people in the world need support, care and love. You just need to find someone to give him your love.
>10) Vote. Do not miss the elections of the local authorities. Help the candidates who can bring real benefits, rather than those who can only build promising and ambitious plans but do nothing.
11) Don’t be superficial. Too many people judge the others by their appearance, which is wrong. A person can be very different inside and outside.
12) Travel. Go round the world, discover unknown places, meet new people, learn foreign cultures and share your experiences and knowledge about your culture with the others.
13) Follow your dream. Your dream is sure to come true, you just need to work on it and not to lose hope. Concentrate on what you have to do and direct all your energy on achieving your goal. Once you achieve it, you may focus on the next target.
14) Do something in your life. You don’t have to become a celebrity or a millionaire. It’s pretty enough just be a decent person.
I really believe these tips can help you to change your views on life.